About Me


Three word that describe me are, responsible, kind-hearted, and reliable. I try to be the same person online as offline. Sometimes, I do change online. I tend to look at things from a different perspective while I'm online then would when I'm offline. Sometimes, people say things online, that they wouldn't say in person. While using social media, such as Snapchat and Instagram, I see people post things and say things they wouldn't normally post or say. I always think, if my parents or grandparents were to see this, would they be proud of what I'm posting or saying? If they wouldn't be proud of it, chances are you probably shouldn't post it.  As humans, we're never gonna be right all the time, and we will make mistakes, but you can prevent some of those mistakes by thinking twice about what you're posting. If you wouldn't say it to the person's face, why are you posting it? This is just a little about me, and about my opinions on posting things online.



I chose this picture because, abnegation is all about being selfless. In being selfless, you have to put others before yourself. Selflessness is more then putting other people first, you have to be willing to sacrifice yourself so that they can live. Obviously, by this I don't mean dying for them, I mean more of helping them out when they ask, or be willing to talk to someone if they're having a bad day. Being selfless, is willing to do everything you can for another person, no matter what it does to you, or whether or not you like it. In life, we don't always do things that we want to do, but we do them because we care. I hope you enjoyed this blog, and come back again. Have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Post: Best Places To Go In Minnesota For Good Scenery

Top 5 Places to Take Pictures In 2018

Q/A Post