Kindness Never Hurts

For Today's Post, we will be talking about the importance of respecting people. If you haven't read my last post there will be a link here

I have experienced many ups and downs in my life. No one should have to face bullying. Unfortunately I have been bullied before by one of my close friends. It wasn't easy to face them at school. School has always been a place where I can be myself and express my feelings without people judging me. Since that day, I haven't been able to have the same opinion about school. I feel that I can't express myself without someone judging me. I believe that no person should ever feel this way about school. But, in reality, many people do feel this way. No one should be bullied. Ever. Bullies think that they have more power if they bully people, but they just can't accept the truth about themselves. Bullying is a serious problem. No one should ever have to go through it. You never know what people are going through. They might have something going on at home, they might have problems with friends. You never know. How would you like someone to treat you if you were going through family issues? You would want them to treat you even better then they normally do, right? The saying, "Treat people how you wanna be treated" could not be more true. Just by complimenting someone you can make their day. As I mentioned in my last post, as humans we go through some rough times. When you're going through a rough time, how would you wanna be treated? I think it's very important to compliment people. Even a simple, "Hey you look nice today" can help. Sometimes, all people need to know is that your thinking about them, and that they can talk to you if something's going on. I relied on many people for this, and they let me down. So even if your not super close, you can still let them talk to you about it. Humans can be cruel sometimes, which is why you should try to be nicer then you already are. Even if your having a bad day, someone else's day is probably worse. When my friends tell I'm beautiful or that I look nice today, it makes my day. As I mentioned in my last post, you will be faced with some tough decisions. And you may not understand why God puts you through these things. But I am a believer that God knows what he's doing, and that everything happens for a reason. People don't just magically come into your life.  They are there for a reason. You may not know the reason, but as you grow older, and get closer, it will all start to make more sense. Showing people how much they mean to you, is one way you can show they how much you appreciate them. I love when people wrote me letters, or notes. I kept every single note that anyone has ever given me. When I go through hard time or question my life, I look at these notes. Even if the note is a simple thank you note, it means a lot. It reminds me that I matter. YOU MATTER. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU DON'T. If you are struggling or need help, there are always people to talk to. You don't have to go through it alone.  I've done that, and it's so much easier when you let people in. Your friends will not judge you, and if they do then they aren't worth your time. YOU ARE IMPORTANT. YOU ARE SPECIAL. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.




This video shows what can happen if you show kindness. If you do something helpful and someone sees it, maybe they will do something helpful too! I want you to think about this question for a few minutes. Have you shown kindness today? This shouldn't be a yes or no answer, you should be able to provide a few examples. So truly dig down deep and think,  Have you truly shown kindness today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Post: Best Places To Go In Minnesota For Good Scenery

Top 5 Places to Take Pictures In 2018

Q/A Post